Have you had a hug today?
I came across 10 reasons to give more hugs – I don’t need any reason to hug but this is “scientific”……
1. Hugging induces oxytocin in the body.
2. Hugging builds stronger bonds with people you see every day.
3. Hugging lowers stress.
4. Hugging lowers blood pressure.
5. Hugging is a reciprocal good deed.
6. Hugging feels incredible.
7. Hugging can turn a bad mood upside down.
8. Hugging reconnects the mind with the body.
9. Hugging more makes us better huggers.
10. Hugging cultivates patience.
How many hugs do we need?
4 hugs a day for survival
8 hugs a day for maintenance
12 hugs a day for growth
I am going to have some hugs now………
Wishing you all a wonderful day with lots of hugs and love!
Big cyber hug for you all!
Related articles :
View original post 2 more words
Comments on: "A HUG – The perfect Gift" (1)
Thanks for reblogging this Ron! …more hugs!